Concerts at the Elbphilharmonie and at the Laeiszhalle are presented by a wide variety of promoters.
To prevent the illegal resale of tickets and to give as many people as possible the chance to procure a ticket, a maximum of 4 tickets per concert and a total of 10 tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction.
Several concerts, festival events in particular, will go on sale at a later date. The advance booking start is stated under each corresponding event.
Further concerts will be announced over the course of the season.
Apply to Purchase Tickets
The majority of the 2018/19 season's concert tickets were available to purchase per order request. You can apply to purchase further tickets over the course of the season. Should demand be greater than the number of seats available, tickets will be allocated at random from all applications submitted. Upcoming application periods:
New Year's Concerts (My Fair Lady): Apply to purchase tickets by 22 September 2019 (17:59).
NDR Chor / »Singing!«: Apply to purchase tickets by 1 October 2019.
New Year's Concerts (My Fair Lady)
- Apply to purchase tickets until 22 September (17:59)
- Tickets start at €15.00 (€25.00 for the concert on 31 Dec)
- Each customer may apply for up to 4 tickets for the concerts
- Applications are NOT processed on a first come, first served basis
- Registration is possible online as well as in person at the Elbphilharmonie’s three ticket shops
- All participants will be informed on the status of their application by 11 October
- If the demand is higher than the number of seats available, tickets will be allocated by raffle
Laeiszhalle is not located in the Elbphilharmonie
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place at the Elbphilharmonie. Events at the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«. The Laeiszhalle is a separate concert hall located three kilometres away from the Elbphilharmonie.Discover all concerts at the Laeiszhalle
Some internet platforms are advertising tickets for sold-out events at the Elbphilharmonie. In fact, these are private sellers, who partly offer tickets from dubious sources and for highly inflated prices.
We recommend that you purchase tickets only from official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.Learn more about black market tickets
Personalised tickets are issued for many events – these tickets will bear the name of the person entitled to attend, and will only be valid for that individual. This step has become necessary in order to take severe measures on illegal ticket sales and to protect concertgoers from overpriced tickets.
Only the event organiser’s contractual partner (i.e. the buyer of the ticket) is entitled to attend the event. This means that you – as the buyer of the ticket – should enter your name in the designated field on your ticket. We retain the right to carry out checks, for which you will need to show your photo ID when entering the venue.
Tickets can only be transferred if the transferee accepts the contract along with all rights and duties, and the event organiser agrees to this. The organiser’s agreement is only deemed to have been granted under certain conditions. These are laid out in the Elbphilharmonie und Laeiszhalle Betriebsgesellschaft mbH’s Terms & Conditions. In accordance with those terms, the transfer of tickets on within your private circle of family and friends is allowed – either as a gift or in return for the original price paid for the ticket. In such cases, please cross out the name entered on the ticket, and enter the name of the new entitled party.
Selling tickets via online marketplaces is expressly forbidden. Ticket holders who have not acquired their tickets legitimately can be refused access to the event.
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit
Closed on public holidays
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Closed on Sun and public holidays
Learn more about payment on elbphilharmonie.com
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information.
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00, and from 15:00-20:00 on public holidays.
Payment Methods and Ticket Insurance
Payment is possible via PayPal, SOFORT Online Bank Transfer, Amazon Pay or with credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
Protect your ticket purchase with insurance coverage from HanseMerkur. The insurance covers the cost of a ticket if you cannot attend an event – for example, due to illness or an injury. Add HanseMerkur insurance coverage to your shopping basket during the payment process.Learn more about payment on elbphilharmonie.com
Insurance Product Information Document (German only) (161.7 KB)
A diverse selection of subscription packages across all genres, with savings of up to 30% when compared to individual ticket prices, are on offer for concerts at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle – from large orchestral concerts and piano recitals to chamber music concerts, for newcomers, adventurers and classical music connoisseurs alike.Order a subscription
In Person or by Post
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Seating for Wheelchair Users
All concert halls at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle offer seating for wheelchair users. You can select wheelchair spaces when booking by email at email@example.com (please provide your complete postal address and a telephone number), by phone or in person at one of our ticket shops, subject to availability. We currently do not offer the possibilty to book a wheelchair space or companion seat online.Further information on accessibility
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
The Elbphilharmonie Plaza is accessible to everyone. The restricted capacity of the Plaza is regulated by the issue of Plaza tickets.
Ticketholders for concerts in the Elbphilharmonie Grand and Recital Halls gain admission to the Plaza from two hours before the start of the event. Visitors to the Kaistudios and all other visitors require a separate Plaza ticket to visit the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
Plaza tickets are available in the form of both single and group tickets. Families, schools and kindergartens can pick up tickets free of charge in person for a same-day visit.
Book plaza tickets online
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 / 20457 Hamburg / Germany
09:00 - 24:00 daily (last admission: 23:30)
Payment is accepted via PayPal, SOFORT Online Bank Transfer, Amazon Pay or with credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
Plaza tickets are also available for collection at the main entrance of the Elbphilharmonie or at the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center (located opposite the Elbphilharmonie):
Am Kaiserkai 62
Opening hours: 10:00 - 20:00
It is not possible to reserve Plaza tickets by phone.
The following discounts and concessions apply to events promoted by the Elbphilharmonie (HamburgMusik gGmbH). Please note that different reductions may apply to concerts held in cooperation with other promoters.
- 50% discount for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- Elbphilharmonie Card: 10% discount for a maximum of 2 tickets per concert
- Severely disabled persons: 15% discount, accompanying person must pay full price. If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free. Other discounts may apply when purchasing a subscription.
- Complimentary tickets for companions are available by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your full postal address and telephone number), by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at our ticket offices only.
- Unemployed persons (ALG I, SGB II) and benefit recipients according to the SGB XII and Asylum Seekers’ Benefit Act: €10.00 tickets can be purchased in person at the box office upon presentation of proof of eligibility (e.g. Hamburger Sozialkarte).
You enjoy attending concerts but are unable to commit to every date in a concert series? The Elbphilharmonie Card is the perfect alternative.
- The Elbphilharmonie Card costs €25.00 and is valid for one season
- Discount of 10% on up to two tickets for many concerts
The Elbphilharmonie Card can be ordered by email at email@example.com, by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
The Elbphilharmonie is caught red-handed! With REDticket, all concertgoers aged 27 and under receive preferential treatment: for only €10.00, the best available seats in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle can be booked from one week before the concert.
REDticket can be obtained:
- from the HaspaJoker shop at the Jungfernstieg branch of the Hamburger Sparkasse (payment by debit or credit card only)
- in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, at the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or at the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network. On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 10% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the NDR Das Alte Werk and the NDR das neue werk series, as well as concerts by many promoters in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
For Individuals or Businesses (min. 5-max. 20 tickets)
Group bookings can be requested by email with the corresponding concert promoter.
HamburgMusik, NDR, Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz and Hamburgische Vereinigung von Freunden der Kammermusik: please send enquiries (for 5-20 tickets) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Bookings for All Other Concerts
Philharmonisches Staatsorchester Hamburg
Konzertdirektion Dr. Rudolf Goette
Hanseatische Konzertdirektion GmbH
Group bookings for events promoted by Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion are not currently being accepted.
From classical music soirées and rock concerts to theatre visits and comedy galas – the choices are endless. Gift vouchers for cultural events at the Elbphilharmonie, the Laeiszhalle and many other locations in Hamburg are available to buy online or in person at the Elbphilharmonie ticket shops.Book voucher online now
- Online: gift vouchers can be used to purchase concert and event tickets sold through the Elbphilharmonie’s online shop (not at eventim.de, for example).
- In person: gift vouchers can also be redeemed in person at the Elbphilharmonie ticket shop, the ticket shop in Brahms Kontor or at the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
- Plaza and guided tours: gift vouchers can also be used for Plaza tickets and guided tours through the Elbphilharmonie.
- Not for food and drink: gift vouchers are not redeemable for food and drink. Please contact Störtebeker at email@example.com to purchase food and drink gift vouchers.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Find out about our ticketing policies with regards to purchasing tickets, our ticket raffles, how to transfer tickets to third parties, our payment policy and much more – the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle’s Terms and Conditions.Download Terms & Conditions (202.5 KB)