Concerts at the Elbphilharmonie and at the Laeiszhalle are presented by a wide variety of promoters. Each season’s music programme (August to July) is announced to the public in the first half of each calender year – and remains ever-expanding over the course of the season.
Several concerts, festival events in particular, will go on sale at a later date. The presale start is stated under each corresponding event.
To prevent the illegal resale of tickets and to give as many people as possible the chance to procure a ticket, a maximum of 4 tickets per concert and a total of 10 tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction.List of all concerts with tickets available
Apply to Purchase Tickets
The majority of the 2018/19 season's concert tickets were available to purchase per order request. You can apply to purchase further tickets over the course of the season. Should demand be greater than the number of seats available, tickets will be allocated at random from all applications submitted. Upcoming application periods:
Some internet platforms are advertising tickets for sold-out events at the Elbphilharmonie. In fact, these are private sellers, who partly offer tickets from dubious sources and for highly inflated prices.
We recommend that you purchase tickets only from official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.Learn more about black market tickets
Laeiszhalle is not located in the Elbphilharmonie
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place at the Elbphilharmonie. Events at the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«. The Laeiszhalle is a separate concert hall located three kilometres away from the Elbphilharmonie.Discover all concerts at the Laeiszhalle
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
Closed on public holidays
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Closed on public holidays
Learn more about payment on elbphilharmonie.com
Online Ticket Shop
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information.
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00, and from 15:00-20:00 on public holidays.
Payment Methods and Ticket Insurance
Payment is possible via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer or using credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
Protect your ticket purchase with insurance coverage from HanseMerkur. The insurance covers the cost of a ticket if you cannot attend an event – for example, due to illness or an injury. Add HanseMerkur insurance coverage to your shopping basket during the payment process.Learn more about payment on elbphilharmonie.com
Insurance Product Information Document (German only) (161.7 KB)
The Elbphilharmonie starts its 2018/19 season with a diverse selection of subscription packages across all genres – from large orchestral concerts and piano recitals to chamber music concerts, for newcomers, adventurers and classical music connoisseurs alike.
Subscriptions for the season are available to order. Should demand be greater than the number of seats available, subscriptions will be allocated at random from all orders submitted.Order a subscription
Seating for Wheelchair Users
All concert halls at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle offer seating for wheelchair users. You can select wheelchair spaces when booking by phone or in person at our ticket shops, subject to availability. We currently do not offer the possibilty to book a wheelchair space or companion seat online.Further information on accessibility
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
The Elbphilharmonie Plaza is accessible to everyone. The restricted capacity of the Plaza is regulated by the issue of Plaza tickets.
Ticketholders for concerts in the Elbphilharmonie Grand and Recital Halls gain admission to the Plaza from two hours before the start of the event. Visitors to the Kaistudios and all other visitors require a separate Plaza ticket to visit the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
Plaza tickets are available in the form of both single and group tickets. Families, schools and kindergartens can pick up tickets free of charge in person for a same-day visit.
Book plaza tickets online
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 / 20457 Hamburg / Germany
09:00–24:00 daily (last admission: 23:30)
Payment is accepted via PayPal, direct bank transfer or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
Plaza tickets are also available for collection at the main entrance of the Elbphilharmonie or at the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center (located opposite the Elbphilharmonie):
Am Kaiserkai 62
Opening hours: 09:00-20:00
It is not possible to reserve Plaza tickets by phone.
The following discounts and concessions apply to events promoted by the Elbphilharmonie (HamburgMusik gGmbH). Please note that different reductions may apply to concerts held in cooperation with other promoters.
- 50% discount for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- Elbphilharmonie Card: 10% discount for a maximum of 2 tickets per concert
- Disabled persons: 15% discount, accompanying person must pay full price. If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free. Other discounts may apply when purchasing a subscription.
- Complimentary tickets for accompanying persons are available by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at our ticket offices only.
- Unemployed persons (ALG I, SBG II) and benefit recipients according to the SBG XII and Asylum Seekers’ Benefit Act: €10.00 tickets can be purchased in person at the box office upon presentation of proof of eligibility (e.g. Hamburger Sozialkarte).
You enjoy attending concerts but are unable to commit to every date in a concert series? The Elbphilharmonie Card is the perfect alternative.
- The Elbphilharmonie Card costs €25.00 and is valid for one season
- Discount of 10% on up to two tickets for many concerts
The Elbphilharmonie Card can be ordered by email at email@example.com, by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
The Elbphilharmonie is caught red-handed! With REDticket, all concertgoers aged 27 and under receive preferential treatment: for only €10.00, the best available seats in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle can be booked from one week before the concert.
REDticket can be obtained:
- from the HaspaJoker shop at the Jungfernstieg branch of the Hamburger Sparkasse (payment by debit or credit card only)
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network. On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 10% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the NDR Das Alte Werk and the NDR das neue werk series, as well as concerts by many promoters in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
For Individuals or Businesses (min. 5 tickets)
Group bookings can be requested by email with the corresponding concert promoter.
HamburgMusik, NDR, Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz and Hamburgische Vereinigung von Freunden der Kammermusik: send enquiries by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2018.
Customers will be informed whether their booking request can be realised by 29 June 2018.
Vouchers are no longer available to purchase due to high demand for vouchers, which greatly exceeds the number of tickets still obtainable for the Elbphilharmonie. Acquired vouchers retain their validity and can still be redeemed for upcoming seasons.
- not only for events at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle, but also for cultural events in Hamburg – from classical music concerts to sporting events.
- online: gift vouchers can be used to purchase concert and event tickets sold through the Elbphilharmonie’s online shop (not at eventim.de, for example).
- in person: gift vouchers can also be redeemed in person at the Elbphilharmonie ticket shop, the ticket shop in Brahms Kontor or at the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
- Plaza and guided tours: gift vouchers can also be used for Plaza tickets and guided tours through the Elbphilharmonie.
- not for food and drink: gift vouchers are not redeemable for food and drink. Please contact Störtebeker at email@example.com to purchase food and drink gift vouchers.
Conditions of Sale
Find out about our ticketing policies with regards to purchasing tickets, our ticket raffles, how to transfer tickets to third parties, our payment policy and much more – the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle’s Terms and Conditions of Sale.Download Conditions of Sale (121.5 KB)