Concerts at the Elbphilharmonie and at the Laeiszhalle are presented by a wide variety of promoters. Each season’s music programme (August to July) is announced to the public in the first half of each calender year. The programme remains ever-expanding as further concerts are added over the course of the season itself.
Several concerts, festival events in particular, will go on sale at a later date. The pre-sale start is stated under each corresponding event.
The demand for tickets for the Elbphilharmonie still remains high, but there is always a frequent influx of available tickets.
To prevent the illegal resale of tickets and to give as many people as possible the chance to procure a ticket, a maximum of 4 tickets per concert and a total of 10 tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction.List of all Elbphilharmonie concerts still on sale
Next season’s concert programme (1 August 2018 – 31 July 2019) will be announced in early 2018. Our newsletter will keep you up to date on the topic: Elbphilharmonie Newsletter (currently only offered in German)
The high demand for tickets for concerts at the Elbphilharmonie has led to tickets being offered by illicit traders. These tickets are not only illegally offered at elevated prices, but they could also be forged or invalid.
We recommend that you purchase tickets only from official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.Learn more about black market tickets
Laeiszhalle is not located in the Elbphilharmonie
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place at the Elbphilharmonie. Events at the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«. The Laeiszhalle is a separate concert hall located three kilometres away from the Elbphilharmonie.
Advance Booking for »Organ Day«
Ticket orders can be submitted for the concert between 21 November and 1 December (17:59 CET).
- The time at which the order is placed is irrelevant.
- All ticket orders will be treated equally: if demand exceeds the number of seats available for a concert, the tickets will be allocated at random from all orders submitted.
- All customers that have submitted ticket requests by 1 December will be informed by mid-December whether or not they can purchase their selected tickets. The purchase process must then be completed within ten calendar days.
- To give as many customers a chance to purchase tickets, a maximum of four tickets per concert may be purchased per customer per transaction.
- Orders may also be registered at the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shops.
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Online Ticket Shop
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information, a detailed seating plan with representative views of the stage and the free print@home ticket service, which is available up to one hour before the concert begins.
Payment is possible via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer and with credit card (MasterCard or VISA).Learn more about payment at elbphilharmonie.com
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
Season subscriptions for many different concert series can be ordered directly through the relevant promoter. The promoter is indicated under every concert and contact information under every subscription listing. Subscription booking procedures can be found on each promoter’s website.
We regret that most subscriptions are already sold out owing to heavy demand in the 2017/18 season.To the subscriptions
Book your subscription over the telephone by calling +49 40 357 666 333. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
In Person or by Post
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
Plaza tickets for a same-day visit are available free of charge via ticket machines located in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center (Am Kaiserkai 62) and in the main entrance area of the Elbphilharmonie (subject to availability).
Advance booking is possible online and in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center for visits starting from one day in advance. A booking fee of €2.00 per ticket applies.More about the Plaza
Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center
The Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center is located directly opposite the Elbphilharmonie. Elbphilharmonie merchandise and tickets for the Plaza are on sale here.
Booking Fee €2.00
Book plaza tickets online
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 / 20457 Hamburg / Germany
A maximum of six Plaza tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction. Payment is accepted via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer or with credit card. It is not possible to purchase Plaza tickets over the telephone.
The following discounts and concessions apply to events promoted by the Elbphilharmonie. Please note that different reductions may apply to concerts held in cooperation with other promoters.
- 50% discount for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- Elbphilharmonie Card: 10% discount for a maximum of 2 tickets per concert
- Disabled persons: 15% discount, accompanying person must pay full price. If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free. Other discounts may apply when purchasing a subscription.
- Complimentary tickets for accompanying persons are available by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at our ticket offices only.
- Unemployed persons and Hartz IV/social benefit recipients: €10.00 tickets can be purchased only at the box office upon presention of proof of eligibility (e.g. Hamburger Sozialkarte)
You enjoy attending concerts but are unable to commit to every date in a concert series? The Elbphilharmonie Card is the perfect alternative.
- The Elbphilharmonie Card costs €25.00 and is valid for one season
- Discount of 10% on up to two tickets for many concerts
The Elbphilharmonie Card can be ordered by email at email@example.com, by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
The Elbphilharmonie is caught red-handed! With REDticket, all concertgoers aged 27 and under receive preferential treatment: for only €10.00, the best available seats in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle can be booked from one week before the concert.
REDticket can be obtained:
- from the HaspaJoker shop at the Jungfernstieg branch of the Hamburger Sparkasse (payment by debit or credit card only)
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
REDticket App also available:
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network. On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 10% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the NDR Das Alte Werk and the NDR das neue werk series, as well as concerts by many promoters in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
For individuals or businesses (min. 5 tickets)
Group bookings for concerts promoted by the Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz or Friends of Chamber Music (Hamburgischen Vereinigung von Freunden der Kammermusik) can be registered by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups bookings are not offered for events promoted by the Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion.
The ticket quotas allocated to groups for the in-house promoted concerts of the Elbphilharmonie (promoter: HamburgMusik gGmbH) are currently sold out. New quotas will be available as and when further concerts (e.g. festival concerts) are announced.
From classical music soirées and rock concerts to theatre visits, comedy galas and sporting events: the range of cultural events on offer in Hamburg are almost endless. Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers cover all the options and can be used to buy tickets for many cultural events in and around Hamburg.
Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers can booked online or in person at the Elbphilharmonie, the Brahms Kontor or the Kulturcafé. Gift vouchers booked online will arrive in the form of digital print@home tickets. These can then be printed in the comfort of your home or received as a PDF document by email. There is no option of postal delivery for gift vouchers purchased online.Purchase voucher online
- Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers can be redeemed online at elbphilharmonie.com (not at eventim.de, for example). Enter your voucher code during the online booking process for your selected event.
- Gift vouchers can also be redeemed in person at the ticket shops at the Elbphilharmonie, Brahms Kontor or Kulturcafé.
- Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers can be used to purchase concert and event tickets sold through the Elbphilharmonie online shop. Gift vouchers may also be redeemed online for Plaza tickets and guided tours.
- Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers are not redeemable for food and drink. Please contact Störtebeker at email@example.com to purchase food and drink gift vouchers.
Due to the continuing high demand for Elbphilharmonie tickets, gift vouchers may no longer be redeemable for tickets this season (until 31 July 2018). Gift vouchers retain their validity for upcoming seasons.
An Elbphilharmonie gift voucher can only be used for events that have tickets available to book. There are no guarantees that an Elbphilharmonie gift voucher is redeemable for an event at the Elbphilharmonie.