Concerts at the Elbphilharmonie and at the Laeiszhalle are presented by a wide variety of promoters. Each season’s music programme (August to July) is announced to the public in the first half of each calender year. The programme remains ever-expanding as further concerts are added over the course of the season itself.
Several concerts, festival events in particular, will go on sale at a later date. The pre-sale start is stated under each corresponding event.
The demand for tickets for the Elbphilharmonie still remains high, but there is always a frequent influx of available tickets.
To prevent the illegal resale of tickets and to give as many people as possible the chance to procure a ticket, a maximum of 4 tickets per concert and a total of 10 tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction.List of all Elbphilharmonie concerts still on sale
Next season’s concert programme (1 August 2018 – 31 July 2019) will be announced in early 2018. Our newsletter will keep you up to date on the topic: Elbphilharmonie Newsletter (currently only offered in German)
The high demand for tickets for concerts at the Elbphilharmonie has led to tickets being offered by illicit traders. These tickets are not only illegally offered at elevated prices, but they could also be forged or invalid.
We recommend that you purchase tickets only from official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.Learn more about black market tickets
Laeiszhalle is not located in the Elbphilharmonie
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place at the Elbphilharmonie. Events at the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«. The Laeiszhalle is a separate concert hall located three kilometres away from the Elbphilharmonie.
Starting 15 January: Registration for Concerts for Hamburg
Time to test out classical music in the Elbphilharmonie Grand Hall: register for tickets for 10 »Concerts for Hamburg« taking place in June 2018 from 15 January. This year tickets are guaranteed only to those who awaited the opening of the Elbphilharmonie most eagerly: Hamburg permanent residents.
- tickets start at €8.00
- ticket registration is open from 10:00 on 15 January to 17:59 on 16 February
- registration is possible online as well as in person at the Elbphilharmonie’s three ticket shops
- a maximum of four tickets per person
- tickets available only to Hamburg residents: a requirement for participation is permanent residence in Hamburg
- following ticket allocation, tickets will be delivered to customers by post (free of charge)
- all participants will be informed on the status of their registration by 2 March
- customers, who were successful with their order, have seven days to complete their booking
- if the demand is higher than the number of seats available, tickets will be allocated by raffle
- residents can also register between 29 January and 10 February at a selection of Hamburg libraries (Bücherhallen)
Go to concert calendar
Further information available at www.konzerte-fuer-hamburg.de (German only)
Learn more about black market tickets
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Online Ticket Shop
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information, a detailed seating plan with representative views of the stage and the free print@home ticket service, which is available up to one hour before the concert begins.
Payment is possible via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer and with credit card (MasterCard or VISA).Learn more about payment at elbphilharmonie.com
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
Season subscriptions for many different concert series can be ordered directly through the relevant promoter. The promoter is indicated under every concert and contact information under every subscription listing. Subscription booking procedures can be found on each promoter’s website.
We regret that most subscriptions are already sold out owing to heavy demand in the 2017/18 season.To the subscriptions
Book your subscription over the telephone by calling +49 40 357 666 333. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
In Person or by Post
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
Plaza tickets for a same-day visit are available free of charge via ticket machines located in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center (Am Kaiserkai 62) and in the main entrance area of the Elbphilharmonie (subject to availability).
Advance booking is possible online and in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center for visits starting from one day in advance. A booking fee of €2.00 per ticket applies.More about the Plaza
Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center
The Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center is located directly opposite the Elbphilharmonie. Elbphilharmonie merchandise and tickets for the Plaza are on sale here.
Booking Fee €2.00
Book plaza tickets online
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 / 20457 Hamburg / Germany
A maximum of six Plaza tickets may be purchased per customer per transaction. Payment is accepted via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer or with credit card. It is not possible to purchase Plaza tickets over the telephone.
The following discounts and concessions apply to events promoted by the Elbphilharmonie. Please note that different reductions may apply to concerts held in cooperation with other promoters.
- 50% discount for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- Elbphilharmonie Card: 10% discount for a maximum of 2 tickets per concert
- Disabled persons: 15% discount, accompanying person must pay full price. If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free. Other discounts may apply when purchasing a subscription.
- Complimentary tickets for accompanying persons are available by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at our ticket offices only.
- Unemployed persons and Hartz IV/social benefit recipients: €10.00 tickets can be purchased only at the box office upon presention of proof of eligibility (e.g. Hamburger Sozialkarte)
You enjoy attending concerts but are unable to commit to every date in a concert series? The Elbphilharmonie Card is the perfect alternative.
- The Elbphilharmonie Card costs €25.00 and is valid for one season
- Discount of 10% on up to two tickets for many concerts
The Elbphilharmonie Card can be ordered by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
The Elbphilharmonie is caught red-handed! With REDticket, all concertgoers aged 27 and under receive preferential treatment: for only €10.00, the best available seats in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle can be booked from one week before the concert.
REDticket can be obtained:
- from the HaspaJoker shop at the Jungfernstieg branch of the Hamburger Sparkasse (payment by debit or credit card only)
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
REDticket App also available:
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network. On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 10% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the NDR Das Alte Werk and the NDR das neue werk series, as well as concerts by many promoters in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
For individuals or businesses (min. 5 tickets)
Group bookings for concerts promoted by the Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz or Friends of Chamber Music (Hamburgischen Vereinigung von Freunden der Kammermusik) can be registered by email at email@example.com. Groups bookings are not offered for events promoted by the Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion.
The ticket quotas allocated to groups for the in-house promoted concerts of the Elbphilharmonie (promoter: HamburgMusik gGmbH) are currently sold out. New quotas will be available as and when further concerts (e.g. festival concerts) are announced.
The demand for vouchers greatly exceeds the number of tickets still obtainable for the Elbphilharmonie, therefore vouchers will no longer be available to purchase from 1 February 2018. Already acquired vouchers retain their validity and can still be redeemed for upcoming seasons.Purchase gift vouchers online
- not only for events at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle, but also for cultural events in Hamburg – from classical music concerts to sporting events.
- online: gift vouchers can be used to purchase concert and event tickets sold through the Elbphilharmonie’s online shop (not at eventim.de, for example).
- in person: gift vouchers can also be redeemed in person at the Elbphilharmonie ticket shop, the ticket shop in Brahms Kontor or at the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé.
- Plaza and guided tours: gift vouchers can also be used for Plaza tickets and guided tours through the Elbphilharmonie.
- not for food and drink: gift vouchers are not redeemable for food and drink. Please contact Störtebeker at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase food and drink gift vouchers.