- The demand for tickets for the first Elbphilharmonie season is incredibly high, but there are always tickets available now and again. Upcoming pre-sale dates will be announced on the Elbphilharmonie homepage at www.elbphilharmonie.com.
- A maximum of six tickets may be purchased per person and concert.
- The season 2017/18 concert programme will be announced on 8 May. Advanced booking opens in June.
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place in the Elbphilharmonie. Events in the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«. The Laeiszhalle is a separate venue and is located at Johannes-Brahms-Platz at a distance of approx. three kilometres away from the Elbphiharmonie.
Online Ticket Shop
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information, a detailed seating plan with representative views of the stage and the free print@home ticket service, which is available up to one hour before the concert begins. Payment is possible via PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer and with credit card.
Take careful note of event venues in the concert calender. Not all events take place in the Elbphilharmonie. Events in the Elbphilharmonie are indicated with the venue name »Elbphilharmonie Hamburg«.To What’s On
We regret that we can no longer accept ticket orders by email.
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Plaza tickets for a same-day visit are available free of charge via ticket machines located in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center (Am Kaiserkai 62) and in the main entrance area of the Elbphilharmonie (subject to availability).
Advance booking is possible online and in the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center for visits starting from one day in advance. A booking fee of €2.00 per ticket applies.More about the Plaza
Booking Fee €2.00
Book plaza tickets online
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 / 20457 Hamburg / Germany
A maximum of six Plaza tickets may be purchased at any one time. Payment is accepted via PayPal, bank transfer or credit card. It is not possible to purchase Plaza tickets over the telephone.
Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center
The Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center is located directly opposite the Elbphilharmonie. Elbphilharmonie merchandise and tickets for the Plaza are on sale here.More about the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
From classical music soirées and rock concerts to theatre visits and comedy galas: the range of cultural events on offer in Hamburg are almost endless. Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers cover all the options and can be used to buy tickets for many cultural in and around Hamburg.Book voucher online
- Also available at the Ticket Shop Brahms Kontor (across from the Laeiszhalle), the ticket shop in the Elbphilharmonie and the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé
- Bookings accepted by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
- Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers can only be used to purchase concert and event tickets (not Plaza tickets, guided tours or Elbphilharmonie merchandise)
- Not redeemable for food and drink. Please contact Störtebeker at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase food and drink gift vouchers.
- Elbphilharmonie gift vouchers are currently only redeemable at the Elbphilharmonie ticket shops (not online)
- Ihren Elbphilharmonie-Gutschein erhalten Sie als print@home-Ticket. So können Sie ihn bequem zuhause ausdrucken oder als PDF-Datei per E-Mail verschicken. Ein Post-Versand ist nicht möglich.
Important notice: Most events in the Elbphilharmonie during the season 2016/17 are already sold out. This means that gift vouchers may no longer be redeemable for tickets this season (until 31 July 2017). But don’t worry! Gift vouchers retain their validity for upcoming seasons.
Listen to your favourite concerts from your favourite seat. Choose one of our many concert series under »Subscriptions and Series« and save up to 30% on the ticket prices. As a bonus, all holders of subscriptions promoted by the Elbphilharmonie may make use of Elbphilharmonie Card benefits to profit from a 10% discount on other booked tickets (maximum of two per concert).To the Subscriptions
We regret that we are currently unable to accept subscription orders by email.
Book your subscription over the telephone by calling +49 40 357 666 333. Our ticket hotline is open daily, 10:00-20:00.
Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop
Mon–Fri, 11:00–18:00 / Sat, 11:00–16:00
Send us a letter stating your chosen subscription and phone number to:
Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop
The following discounts and concessions apply to events promoted by the Elbphilharmonie. Please note that different reductions may apply to concerts held in cooperation with other promoters.
- Elbphilharmonie Card: Elbphilharmonie Cards for the current season are no longer available for purchase. Cardholders receive a 10% discount on a maximum of two tickets for many concerts.
- NDR Culture Card: 10% discount on a maximum of two tickets for many concerts
- 50% discount for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- REDticket: €10.00 tickets available from 1 week before the event for concertgoers aged 27 and under
- Disabled persons: 15% discount. Accompanying person must pay full price. If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free. Other discounts may apply when purchasing a subscription.
- Complimentary tickets for accompanying persons are available by phone at +49 40 357 666 66 or in person at our ticket offices only.
- Unemployed persons and Hartz IV/social benefit recipients: €10.00 tickets can be purchased only at the box office upon presention of proof of eligibility (e.g. Hamburger Sozialkarte)
Elbphilharmonie Cards are no longer available to purchase for the current season, since all concerts up until the validity end date of the card (31 July 2017) are nearly sold out. Elbphilharmonie Cards already acquired retain their validity. The pre-sale date for Elbphilharmonie Cards in season 2017/18 will be announced on this page.
The Elbphilharmonie is caught red-handed! With REDticket, all concertgoers aged 27 and under receive preferential treatment: for only €10.00, the best available seats in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle can be booked from one week before the concert.
REDticket can be obtained:
- from the HaspaJoker shop at the Jungfernstieg branch of the Hamburger Sparkasse (payment by debit or credit card only)
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
REDticket App also available:
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network. On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 20% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the NDR Das Alte Werk and the NDR das neue werk series, as well as concerts by many promoters in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the number of tickets limited to six tickets per person?
A ticket limitation has been put in place to prevent the illegal resale of tickets.
Will new events be added to the programme in the course of the year?
Yes. More concerts will be on offer over the course of the year, and even the festivals will be expanded. Stay up-to-date by subscribing to our newsletter.
How can I find out which events are already sold out or whether tickets are still available?
Yes. By clicking on the menu item »What’s On« you can see the current status of sale of each event on the right side of the box. Here the following will be announced: whether there are still tickets available (»Tickets from €...«); whether only a few tickets are available; whether an event is sold out; or whether tickets can only be purchased at the box office on the day of the concert/event.
Is it safe to purchase Elbphilharmonie tickets on eBay, Viagogo and other consumer-to-consumer markets?
The high demand for tickets for concerts in the Elbphilharmonie has led to tickets being offered by illicit traders. These tickets are not only illegally offered at elevated prices, but they could also be forged or invalid. We recommend that you purchase tickets only from our official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.
What is the proportion of subscriptions and individual concert tickets for every event?
The proportion of subscription and individual concert tickets differs from promoter to promoter. For the majority of concerts, approximately half of the tickets are reserved for subscriptions, the other for individual concert tickets.
Will tickets also be available at the box office?
If the event is not sold out, tickets can be purchased from the box office. The box office is generally open one hour before the start of the concert or event.
Why am I forwarded to an external website to purchase tckets for NDR events?
Concerts in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle are organised by a variety of external promoters who use different online ticket shops and systems. Customers of NDR concerts will therefore be forwarded to the NDR’s online ticket shop.
What can customers do when they have tickets to an event but are unable to attend?
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Is there a minimum age limit on concerts?
There is no official minimum age limit for visits to concerts in the Elbphilharmonie. It is advisable to attend age-appropriate concerts with children.
When do tickets go on sale for season 2017/18?
A definite pre-sale date is not yet confirmed. The programme will be announced on 8 May.
Can tickets be purchased for (tour) groups?
Tickets for groups (min. 7 tickets) can be booked using the contact details shown below. Orders for events that fall between 11 January and 31 July 2017 can only be booked at full price – options, quotas and commissions cannot be offered.
Elbphilharmonie Laeiszhalle Hamburg, Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz, Kammermusikfreunde (Friends of Chamber Music):
Elbphilharmonie und Laeiszhalle Service GmbH
phone: +49 40 357 666 66
Philharmonisches Staatsorchester Hamburg (Hamburg Philharmonic State Orchestra):
phone: +49 40 356 822 2
NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchester and all other NDR ensembles/choirs:
NDR Media GmbH
phone: +49 40 44 192 192