CONCERTS ARE RESTARTING
Concerts are restarting in the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle under special conditions from 1 September.
Tickets for the season can be booked now. It is only necessary to pay when it is certain that the respective concert is going ahead – 6 weeks before the concert at the latest.
All concerts in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle up until 31 August have been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. The same applies now to cancelled events as ever: most promoters are issuing refunds for tickets.Information on ticket refunds
Book now, pay later
How it all works
- Up to 4 tickets can be booked per concert. There is no limit on the number of events during the 2020/21 season you can book tickets for.
- When you book tickets, you state your desired price category. Specific seats will be allocated, best seats first, in the order in which booking requests are received, and six weeks before the date of the concert at the latest.
- Only then will customers receive an email with information about their exact seats and a link to pay for their tickets.
Ways of ordering
- You can order online via the ticket link on the relevant event page in the programme overview.
- We are also happy to take bookings by phone from customers who are not able to book online.
- The Elbphilharmonie’s ticket offices will remain closed until 31 July. It is not possible to book tickets there or at any of the other booking offices in Hamburg at the moment. We cannot accept ticket orders by email.
Changing or cancelling orders
- No changes can be made to an order once it has been placed. However, it is possible to select concessions and redeem vouchers before you pay for the order.
- It is possible to cancel an order via the customer account (in the Elbphilharmonie’s online ticket shop) as long as the seat allocation process hasn’t begun. In addition, orders are automatically cancelled if tickets are not paid for by the stated deadlin
Event cancellation or change
Should it be impossible for an event to go ahead as planned, everyone who has ordered tickets will be informed of any alternative arrangements six weeks before the event date at the latest. Concertgoers will also be informed of any special conditions that may be in force at this time due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Once orders have been allocated, any remaining tickets will be put on general sale and customers can then choose specific seats when they book.
In the 2020/21 season, more than 50 different subscription series by various promoters are available, and these allow you to save at least 20% on the price of individual tickets.
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Please note: The Ticket Shop remains closed until 15 August.
Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
Located on the ground floor of the Elbphilharmonie.
Platz der Deutschen Einheit
Please note: Closed until 15 August
Closed on public holidays
Ticket Shop in the Brahms Kontor
Located across from the Laeiszhalle on the ground floor of the Brahms Kontor (left-hand side).
Please note: Closed until 15 August
Closed on Sunday and public holidays
Learn more about payment on elbphilharmonie.com
Click, order, print or save paper by downloading booked tickets onto your smartphone. Booking tickets online is quick and easy: just click the ticket button on each event page under »What’s On«. Here you can also find up-to-date programme information.
Book tickets over the telephone by calling us on +49 40 357 666 66.
Please note: Currently the ticket hotline is only open from Tuesday to Saturday between 10:00 and 16:00.
Protect your ticket purchase with insurance coverage from HanseMerkur. The insurance covers the cost of a ticket if you cannot attend an event – for example, due to illness or an injury. HanseMerkur insurance coverage will be offered to you in your booking confirmation email.
Some internet platforms are advertising tickets for sold-out events at the Elbphilharmonie. In fact, these are private sellers, who partly offer tickets from dubious sources and for highly inflated prices.
We recommend that you purchase tickets only from official ticket shops, online at www.elbphilharmonie.com, or on official online platforms of external promoters to which you will be forwarded to from our website, www.elbphilharmonie.com.Learn more about black market tickets
Personalised tickets have become necessary in order to take severe measures on illegal ticket sales and to protect concertgoers from overpriced tickets.
Only the event organiser’s contractual partner (i.e. the buyer of the ticket) is entitled to attend the event. This means that you – as the buyer of the ticket – should enter your name in the designated field on your ticket. Tickets can only be transferred if the transferee accepts the contract along with all rights and duties, and the event organiser agrees to this. The organiser’s agreement is only deemed to have been granted under certain conditions. These are laid out in the Elbphilharmonie und Laeiszhalle Betriebsgesellschaft mbH’s Terms & Conditions.
In accordance with those terms, the transfer of tickets on within your private circle of family and friends is allowed – either as a gift or in return for the original price paid for the ticket. In such cases, please cross out the name entered on the ticket, and enter the name of the new entitled party.
Selling tickets via online marketplaces is expressly forbidden. Ticket holders who have not acquired their tickets legitimately can be refused access to the event.Terms and Conditions
- Seating Plan: Elbphilharmonie Hamburg Grand Hall (275.9 KB)
- Seating Plan: Elbphilharmonie Hamburg Recital Hall (35.5 KB)
- Seating Plan: Laeiszhalle Hamburg Grand Hall (87.6 KB)
- Seating Plan: Laeiszhalle Hamburg Recital Hall (57.9 KB)
Reduzierte Saalpläne auf Grundlage der »Verordnung zur Eindämmung der Ausbreitung des Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in der Freien und Hansestadt Hamburg (Hamburgische SARS-CoV-2-Eindämmungsverordnung – HmbSARS-CoV-2-EindämmungsVO)« in der Fassung vom 30.6.2020
- Aktueller Saalplan Elbphilharmonie Großer Saal zum Download (544.6 KB)
- Aktueller Saalplan Elbphilharmonie Kleiner Saal zum Download (436.0 KB)
- Aktueller Saalplan Laeiszhalle Großer Saal zum Download (542.1 KB)
Seating for Wheelchair Users
All concert halls at the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle offer seating for wheelchair users.Further information on accessibility
Your Seat in the Elbphilharmonie
Take a peek in the Grand and Recital Halls of the Elbphilharmonie: using the 360° viewer, you can select your seat from five different price categories. A preview shows the representative view of the stage from your seat.
Subscribers and donors
Subscribers, members of Freundeskreis Elbphilharmonie + Laeiszhalle e.V., and donors and benefactors of Stiftung Elbphilharmonie (Bronze level and up) get a 10% discount on up to two tickets for a number of concerts.
Young People Aged 30 and Under
- get a discount of 50% upon presentation of a valid ID.
- pay only €10 for the best available seats for numerous concerts with the REDticket, in the week leading up to the event.
- in person at the Brahms Kontor Ticket Shop, at the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop or at the Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé
- at the box office on the evening of the concert
- via our online ticket shop (click the ticket button on the event page and choose REDdiscount when booking)
- by phone at +49 40 357 666 66
Severely Disabled Persons
All severely disabled persons receive a 15% discount.
If, however, your disability pass is marked with a »B«, the accompanying person is admitted for free.
Unemployed persons (ALG I, SGB II) and benefit recipients according to the SGB XII and Asylum Seekers’ Benefit Act can purchase tickets for €10.00.
NDR Kultur Karte
NDR Kultur fosters more than 140 cultural partnerships across northern Germany. As a NDR Kultur Karte holder you profit from this unique network.
On presentation of your NDR Kultur Karte you recieve 10% discount off all NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra concerts, concerts in the »NDR das neue werk« series, as well as concerts by many promoters at the Elbphilharmonie and the Laeiszhalle.
Group bookings can be requested by email with the corresponding concert promoter.
HamburgMusik, NDR, Symphoniker Hamburg, Ensemble Resonanz and Hamburgische Vereinigung von Freunden der Kammermusik: please send enquiries via email to email@example.com.
Philharmonisches Staatsorchester Hamburg
Konzertdirektion Dr. Rudolf Goette
Hanseatische Konzertdirektion GmbH
Group bookings for events promoted by Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion are not currently being accepted.