The Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle yearbook presents a selection of all events and concert series offered by local promoters and Hamburg’s major orchestras. The Elbphilharmonie’s music education programme and visitor information completes the publication.
ArchiveDownload 2017/18 Yearbook (German only) (12.3 MB)
Read 2016/17 Yearbook online (German with English introduction)
Download 2016/17 Yearbook (German with English introduction) (50.7 MB)
Download 2015/16 Yearbook (German only) (21.2 MB)
Download 2014/15 Yearbook (German only) (17.8 MB)
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to Hamburg’s new landmark: about its music programme, the many acclaimed guest artists, its unique architectural features and all the many exciting things happening in the city of Hamburg and its harbour.
The Elbphilharmonie Magazine covers all these topics and more – in features, artist portraits and photo series that offer an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Hamburg’s new concert hall, the Elbphilharmonie. The broad spectrum of topics has something to interest every reader: from classical music fans and newcomers to music to Hamburg locals and interested readers from near and far.
Where to Buy the Magazine
- Elbphilharmonie Shop on the Plaza
- Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shop
- Ticket Office Brahms Kontor (across from the Laeiszhalle)
- Elbphilharmonie Kulturcafé on Mönckebergstrasse
- Newsagents and bookshops at various train stations across Hamburg
- €15.00 for three issues annually (price incl. VAT and delivery in Germany)
- €22.50 for international delivery (€17.50 for young people under the age of 28)
- Subscription for young people under the age of 28: €10.00 for three issues annually (please attach identity document)
- Book online or by phone at +49 40 386 666 343
Current issue available now from selected newsagents
The magazine is published three times annually and is available to purchase at a retail price of €6.50 per issue. The Elbphilharmonie Magazine is also available on a subscription basis and appears in German only.Browse the first few pages
Order magazine online now
4th Hamburg International Music Festival 2019
BrochureRead online (German only)
Download (German only) (9.8 MB)
- Greatest Hits 2018 (544.8 KB)
- 3rd Hamburg International Music Festival 2018 (German only) (2.0 MB)
- Greatest Hits 2017 (German only) (5.8 MB)
- Greatest Hits 2016 (German only) (4.3 MB)
- 2nd Hamburg International Music Festival 2016 (German only) (4.9 MB)
- Freiheitsstimmen / Perspectives of New Hamburg Residents (4.4 MB)
Photo Book: The First Season
The Elbphilharmonie can look back at a whirlwind opening season. Always near by – in front of or behind the stage: photographers like Claudia Höhne and Peter Hundert. Their documentation of magical moments of artists in rehearsals and before, during and after concerts is revealed in an impressive photo book.
The Elbphilharmonie photo book is also available to purchase from selected newsagents and the Elbphilharmonie Shop on the Plaza.
Elbphilharmonie – Die erste Saison
Künstler, Konzerte, Emotionen
192 pages, hardcover
with over 100 photographs
A detailed brochure and a handy flyer provide information on the Elbphilharmonie building, its unique architectural characteristics, the architects, the acoustician and Hamburg - A City of Music.
From season 2016/17 we offer our redesigned monthly programme in the format of a folded road map.
The monthly publication is available in various places all over the city. An online version is no longer on offer.
Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of this page if you wish to stay up to date digitally.
Elbphilharmonie for Schools and Kindergartens
The information brochure for music teachers offers an overview of all school and kindergarten concerts, the ZukunftsMusik series, World of Instrument courses for school classes, and other music education events that take place in the new concert hall from 2017.Read online (in German)
Download (in German) (9.1 MB)
Advertisements in Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle Publications
Interested in placing advertisements in the Elbphilharmonie and Laeiszhalle's in-house publications? Find all prices, formats and your first point of contact in our media pack.Media Pack Elbphilharmonie 2018/19 (German only)