Concert Refreshments in the Elbphilharmonie
A total of six bars in the Grand and Recital Hall foyers are available to Elbphilharmonie concertgoers before concerts and during intervals. High-quality wines and sparkling wines, standard alchoholic and non-alchoholic drinks, coffee and tea specialities, and international snacks are on offer. Also: unique panoramas over the River Elbe, the harbour and of Hamburg’s skyline.
- The Harbour Bar in the »Michael und Christl Otto Foyer« on the 12th floor offers post-concert drinks to guests in the Grand Hall. End your evening with a fantastic view of Hamburg harbour.
- Indulge in an exclusive selection of champagnes at the Champagne Bar on floor 12.
- Located on the 13th floor in the »Helmut und Hannelore Greve Foyer«, the largest foyer bar offers a diverse selection of cold and hot drinks and fresh snacks to Grand Hall guests.
- An exclusive assortment of wine and champagne also awaits concertgoers at the Wine Bar on the 13th floor.
- A further two bars are located on floors 15 and 16.
- Concertgoers attending concerts in the Recital Hall can order drinks and snacks from the central foyer bar on the 10th floor.
Feel free to approach the front of house or catering staff if you have any questions or suggestions regarding our catering service.
- All bars are easily accessible via foyer staircases or lifts
- Bars for concert refreshments open 90 minutes before the start of each event
- Payment with debit or credit card is currently not possible
The Elbphilharmonie’s highly-skilled catering service is happy to accommodate your business or private receptions. The Grand Hall and Recital Hall Foyers are perfect for receptions before or after concerts, or in the interval.
- Receptions for 20-350 persons in the Grand Hall or Recital Hall Foyers.
- From opening until the start of the concert, in the interval or after the concert until mindnight
Contact and Bookingelbphilharmonie@konzertgastronomie-elbphilharmonie.de
Conferences and Congresses
Independent of concerts, the Elbphilharmonie’s catering service works closely with clients to create quality-led events, whether catering for conferences and congresses, festive dinners in the unique atmosphere of the Recital Hall or canapé receptions for up to 2,000 guests in the Grand Hall Foyer.
- Receptions with the option of hors d'oeuvres and beverages for up to 350 person in the Recital Hall Foyer
- Seated meals for up to 240 people in the Recital Hall
- Receptions for up to 2,000 persons in the Grand Hall Foyer
Contact and Bookingvermietung@elbphilharmonie.de
Concert Refreshments in the Laeiszhalle
Along with a wide range of food options, a large and changing selection of wines and the perfect delicacies to go with them are on offer before events and during the interval. The bar in the Brahms Foyer is also open following concerts.
In addition, the catering areas in the Laeiszhalle are available for private or business functions.
Kontakt und Reservierung
The Laeiszhalle catering team is happy to accommodate receptions before or after concerts, or in the interval.
What we offer:
- Receptions for 20-100 persons
- From opening until the start of the concert, in the interval or after the concert
- Exclusive receptions in the BMW loggia overlooking the Grand Hall stage for 10-25 persons
Conferences and Congresses
Catering services can also be booked for conferences and congresses taking place at the Laeiszhalle.
What we offer:
- Catering for up to 350 persons in the Brahms Foyer
- Receptions for up to 1,500 persons in the Grand Hall Foyer
»Störtebeker Elbphilharmonie Hamburg« stands for a modern interpretation of the Nordic way of life. Spread over three floors, two different establishments and a brand store, it offers a variety of options, from small snacks on the Plaza and beer tastings overlooking the Hamburg harbour to three-course meals before a concert. The restaurant area is also available for private or business functions.
Störtebeker Elbphilharmonie can be accessed via the escalator that brings guests from the main entrance of the Elbphilharmonie to the 6th floor. The entrances to »Taste & Shop« and »Beer & Dine« are located adjacent to the panorama window. A second escalator brings guests to the takeaway café »Deck & Deli« on the Plaza.
Diners require a ticket to access the Plaza. Diners receive a code when booking a provisional reservation for one of the restaurants or cafés. This code may be used to collect a Plaza ticket free of charge either via the ticket machines or online.
Contact and Reservations
phone: +49 40 605 338 10
Beer & Dine
Restaurant and Bar
The bar and restaurant area on the 5th floor of the Elbphilharmonie is centered around the panorama window with its unique view over Hamburg’s harbour. The culinary concept combines Nordic food culture and a variety of Störtebeker’s speciality beers. Enjoy innovative gourmet dishes made with the best seasonal ingredients.Menu
Bar: from 10:00
Lunch: 11:30 – 15:00
Dinner: 17:00 – 22:00
Snack Menu: 11:30 – 00:00
Taste & Shop
Beer Tastings and Souvenirs
The world of Störtebeker cask brew varieties awaits beer enthusiasts on the 6th floor. In addition to exclusive vintage and speciality beers, including 20 different cask beers, beer tasting sessions with specially trained sommeliers and accompanied by culinary delicacies are held daily. A broad assortment of Störtebeker souvenirs are also on offer.
Kitchen: from 11:30
Deck & Deli
Tempting cold and warm snacks such as home-made curried sausages, delicious sandwiches and freshly baked produce are on offer on the 8th floor of the Elbphilharmonie, the Plaza. In addition to a large selection of soft drinks and speciality coffees, visitors can try the complete variety of Störtebeker cask beer varieties.
Mon – Fri: from 10:00
Sat & Sun: from 09:00
The Westin Hamburg
Ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for after-work drinks or as part of your visit to the Elbphilharmonie: »The Westin Hamburg« Hotel offers diners three establishments ‒ fine dining in »The Saffron« restaurant, the »Bridge Bar« with a panoramic view over the River Elbe, and fresh juices and your freshly brewed favourites in the »Plaza Foyer«.
»The Westin Hamburg« Hotel’s restaurant, bar and café are accessible via a dedicated entrance from the main entrance area of the Elbphilharmonie.
Contact and Reservations
phone: +49 40 800 010 31 17
phone: +49 40 800 010 31 13
Located in the historic brick warehouse of the Elbphilharmonie, »The Saffron« is a stylish restaurant that serves breakfast, business lunch and dinner. Chef Martin Kirchgasser specialises in fresh, Hanseatic cooking with an international twist.www.the-saffron.de
The Bridge Bar
Choose from a selection of cocktails and specially selected bar food at the Bridge Bar. An intriguing line-up of fresh ingredients, spices and spirits that have been traditionally stored and traded in Hamburg’s harbour make up the special menu.www.the-saffron.de
In addition to the Bridge Bar, the Plaza Foyer lies at the heart of »The Westin Hamburg« Hotel. The Plaza Foyer offers guests a comprehensive breakfast with freshly baked goods straight from its in-house patisserie in the mornings. The Foyer is also ideal for business lunches. In the afternoons, tea specialities, fresh scones and a range of sandwiches are served.
High Tea: 14:00–17:00