The Elbphilharmonie’s online shop accepts payment via PayPal, SOFORT Online Bank Transfer, Amazon Pay or with credit card (MasterCard or VISA). You can select a payment method when paying for your order.
In person at the Elbphilharmonie's ticket shops you can pay in cash, with debit or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- The Elbphilharmonie online shop accepts both VISA and MasterCard.
- Just enter your credit card number and its date of expiry.
- In addition, you’ll need to enter your CVV (»Card Verification Value«) number. This is located on the back side of the credit card and is made up of the last three or four digits of the number found below your signature.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard 3D Secure
With the payer authentication services »Verified by Visa« and »MasterCard 3D Secure«, customers are given an additional layer of online shopping security at www.elbphilharmonie.com. A transaction will only be authorised by the customer’s bank after the customer enters additional credit card information issued by his or her bank. Customers, whose credit cards are not yet registered for this service, can select a different payment method: SOFORT Banking, PayPal or Amazon Pay.
- A personal PayPal account is required. It is possible to open a new account when paying for your order.
- When paying for your order, you will be asked to log in and confirm the payment.
- Your bank details and/or credit card number are securely stored in the PayPal database. The information will not be transferred during the payment process.
SOFORT Direkt Bank Transfer
- Enter your bank’s sort code and log in with your online banking login details.
- The information will be sent to your bank in an encrypted form.
- »One-time valid« confirmation codes are transmitted by and to your bank, making SOFORT one of the safest payment methods on the internet.
A further payment option for online transactions at www.elbphilharmonie.com is available now for all customers that have a customer account at www.amazon.com. Customers can use the saved payment information stored in their Amazon customer account for rapid online transactions. With »Amazon Pay« it is no longer necessary to re-enter this information during the purchase process.