The Elbphilharmonie’s online shop accepts payment with credit card, SOFORT Online Bank Transfer, PayPal or Amazon Pay. You can select a payment method when paying for your order.
In person at the Elbphilharmonie's ticket shops you can pay in cash, with debit card, MasterCard or VISA.How to book tickets
- A personal PayPal account is required. It is possible to open a new account when paying for your order.
- When paying for your order, you will be asked to log in and confirm the payment.
- Your bank details and/or credit card number are securely stored in the PayPal database. The information will not be transferred during the payment process.
SOFORT Online Bank Transfer
- Enter your bank’s sort code and log in with your online banking login details.
- The information will be sent to your bank in an encrypted form.
- »One-time valid« confirmation codes are transmitted by and to your bank, making SOFORT one of the safest payment methods on the internet.
- The Elbphilharmonie online shop accepts both VISA and MasterCard.
- Just enter your credit card number and its date of expiry.
- In addition, you’ll need to enter your CVV (»Card Verification Value«) number. This is located on the back side of the credit card and is made up of the last three or four digits of the number found below your signature.
A further payment option for online transactions at www.elbphilharmonie.com is available now for all customers that have a customer account at www.amazon.com. Customers can use the saved payment information stored in their Amazon customer account for rapid online transactions. With »Amazon Pay« it is no longer necessary to re-enter this information during the purchase process.How Amazon Pay works