The Elbphilharmonie’s online shop accepts payment via PayPal or by credit card (MasterCard or VISA). You can select a payment method when paying for your order.
In person at the Elbphilharmonie’s ticket shops, you can pay in cash or by debit or credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- A personal PayPal account is required. It is possible to open a new account when paying for your order.
- When paying for your order, you will be asked to log in to PayPal and confirm the payment.
- Your bank details or credit card number are securely stored in the PayPal database. The information will not be transferred during the payment process.
- The Elbphilharmonie online shop accepts both VISA and MasterCard.
- Just enter your credit card number and its date of expiry.
- In addition, you’ll need to enter your CVV (»Card Verification Value«) number. This is located on the back of the credit card and is made up of the last three or four digits of the number found below your signature.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard 3D Secure
With the payer authentication services »Verified by Visa« and »MasterCard 3D Secure«, customers are given an additional layer of online shopping security at www.elbphilharmonie.com. A transaction will only be authorised by the customer’s bank after the customer enters additional credit card information issued by his or her bank.