Discover the Concert Hall
Our guided tours of the Elbphilharmonie building take you through the old Kaispeicher warehouse, the Plaza, the foyer areas and the heart of the Elbphilharmonie, the Grand Hall.
Dates and Tickets
- Concert hall tours for private groups are planned in accordance with the concert and rehearsal schedule of the concert hall. Tickets are generally not available earlier than 12 weeks before the date of the group tour.
- Fixed price: €450.00 for a group of up to 30 participants
- Duration: approx. 75 minutes
- Available in a variety of languages
- Also available with a focus on architecture or music
- Private group tours may only be booked by and for private individuals, not by distributors.
- Concert hall tours for private groups are available to book online or in person at the Elbphilharmonie Ticket Shops.
- Tickets are available as print@home tickets or to download onto your smartphone.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal, SOFORT Online Bank Transfer, Amazon Pay or with credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
- Bookings are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- All concert hall tours for private groups start from the Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center opposite the Elbphilharmonie (Am Kaiserkai 62).
- Please arrive at the Visitor Center 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Late arrivals (later than start time) may not participate, and are not entitled to a replacement tour or a refund of the purchase price.
Private Concert Hall Tours
Book group tour now
Meeting point: Elbphilharmonie Visitor Center
Am Kaiserkai 62
Tickets are available online as print@home tickets or to download onto your smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what times do concert hall tours take place?
Concert hall tours for private groups are planned in accordance with the concert and rehearsal schedule of the concert hall. Tours are offered at different times almost daily. The majority of tours take place between 10:00 and 17:00.
Does the tour visit the Grand Hall?
A vast majority of tours takes visitors into the Elbphilharmonie Grand Hall. In rare cases, the hall cannot be visited owing to its concert and rehearsal schedule.
Will the Recital Hall also be viewed?
The Recital Hall is a multipurpose space and continually hired out. Only in exceptional circumstances is the Recital Hall offered as part of a guided tour.
Are there breaks during a guided tour?
Tours do not include a toilet break.
Where do the guided tours end?
Tours end on the Plaza, where guests are welcome to remain and enjoy the view over the city and the port. Separate Plaza tickets are not necessary.
Is photography permitted during guided tours?
No audio recording, video recording or photography is allowed during guided tours.
Is it possible to store suitcases or valuable items?
Neither a cloakroom nor lockers for storing luggage are provided.
Are discounts available for children, senior citizens or unemployed persons?
No, there are no discounts.
Can concert hall tours for private groups be exchanged or refunded?
No, bookings are final. Tickets for guided tours cannot be refunded or exchanged.